My Silver Bimmer E90

Discussion in 'The Showroom' started by Dhanooshvarma, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

Hi All, after deep thinking and discussion I decided to get a UDM. Since that, I was looking for a good condition UDM. Finally I get a chance to speak to a true enthusiast, Initial M. I believe he is well known here. I bought his BMW325i E90. I think I'm lucky to get his UDM. He made my dream come true. Thank you very much Initial M and I'm very much happy with your UDM. 19/11/2012 - Initial M handover his beloved UDM to me. He said Good Bye My E90 but I said Welcome My E90. [video=youtube;j7uMJgWU6z8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uMJgWU6z8[/video]

2. unstopables_7

unstopables_7 Official Member

congrats of owning "her" bro.. one of the best maintained e90 for sure!!

3. ICEMAN 68

ICEMAN 68 Official Member

lets see the e90 now ...any works/mods done lately ....by the way congrats on ya purchase there ...one of the best ..yeahh

4. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

While coming back from JB to KL, out of sudden my car started to vibrate when I press the brake. My 1st thought was, perhaps something to do with the brake or discs. So brought the car immediately to BMW workshop to check. Very famous BMW workshop in KL recommended by another BMW enthusiast but the workmanship is not up to the par as I expected. That is my first and last visit to that workshop. I was much disappointed and angry with workshop technicians. Just console myself by saying it's all learning curve.

20/11/2012 - Brought the car to so called one of the famous BMW professional. But for me that is the first and last visit to that workshop.

View attachment 28001 View attachment 28002 View attachment 28003 View attachment 28004 View attachment 28005 View attachment 28006 View attachment 28007 View attachment 28008 View attachment 28009 View attachment 28010 View attachment 28011 View attachment 28012 View attachment 28013 View attachment 28014 View attachment 28015 View attachment 28016

5. soulfood

soulfood Guest

I must agree that its kinda expensive workshop...look at the labiur charges...pheww

6. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

I don't mind to pay extra for a good workmanship. But this workshop is pathetic! First the mechanic said have to change the front discs. After change the front discs the problem still persist. I slammed the mechanic. Then he said must change the rear discs. Thank god after change the rear discs the problem resolved. The reason why I slammed mechanic is because, the mechanic was talking cock and not bothered to answer my queries. Its a lousy workshop for me. Don't know about others. For sure I won't recommend to anyone!!

7. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

20\11\2012 - Changed New Rear Discs

[​IMG]

8. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

20/11/2012 - Changed New Lower Arm.

[​IMG]

9. soulfood

soulfood Guest

Bro...i agree with your statement on paying extra...but to simply change the parts without proper investigation/physical check is certainly not a good attitude....my mechanic will not be doing so...for instance i am having a problem with my turbo currently based on OBD message and my mechanic is currently doing the physical check to find the culprit buy yet to find the source of problem although they have spent 5 hours checking my engine compartment and yet they did not charge any single cent....though the problem is not solved yet...in matter of time... It will be resolved soon...i had one problem before and done it on the same cycle until it resolved...without any part replacement...hehehe

10. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

21/11/2012 - Alignment at Consistent Distinction. One of the best tyres and auto care centre in Klang Valley. Very clean job and perfect. I'm satisfied.

[​IMG]

11. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

Hey Soulfood.. Thats true.. Where repair your car? Look like your mechanic is good. :top:

12. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

13. terry8

terry8 Club Guest

Care to show how much they charge for balancing and alignment ?

14. initialM

initialM Official Member

Fuhh janda ku masih bergetah dan mantabbb

sham1304 likes this.
  15. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

Hahaha Initial M, just trying to follow your step... ;-).. But it's not easy to follow you!!!! ;-)...

16. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

Dear Terry, the price was reasonable.. It's about RM100 + or RM150 +. Not sure. Definitely never reached RM200.. Recommended shop... Really a good job by that uncle... You can try... ;-)...

17. initialM

initialM Official Member

No bro you've done good work. The best kept janda so far.

18. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

After one month away from the beauty, brought it to nano spa... ;-)

[​IMG]

Dhanooshvarma.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sham1304 likes this.
  19. Dhanooshvarma

Dhanooshvarma Club Guest

20. devil9

devil9 Club Guest

How much was the pckg u paid for? One day work? Located in shah alam? Thx