1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

My 2012 F13 640i M sport - the journey starts

Discussion in '6 Series' started by wobbles, Dec 4, 2011.

1. morrogan

morrogan Official Member

In such situation, flexibility and logical mind is required. Follow SOP is right but need to think about the logic too....sian....got to wait again....

2. JFT63

JFT63 Well-Known Member

Am sorry to hear the delay....i thought you would be joining us in March for Batu Pahat TT with your new spanking ride bro...

Have some more patience Bro Wobbles.......

3. wobbles

wobbles Rarely active

Thank you bros, for allowing me to share my frustrations. After ranting about it for the past day, I'm feeling a lot more cheerful today :). I am thinking of popping down to PML this afternoon to speak to my SE and make her feel guilty.. will try to squeeze some more goodies ($1000 service vouchers would be a good start) for the false hope and premature ejaculation - I mean elation haha - that she caused me.

4. initialM

initialM Official Member

Wah PML open on Sun? Just give her spanking on the back kekeke.
    Come JB la we hv TT

5. wobbles

wobbles Rarely active

Yah, PML open everyday except over CNY - the more days they open, the more $$$$$ they suck from us buyers hahaha.

6. erica34

erica34 Club Guest

didn't realise lta into homo hahaha. wat, they think since f1 cars run on streets now street cars also need to homo issit. bodoh. but since they authority better not fark with them otherwise they fark your backside hahaha. so just screw the pml girl. for more goodies or freebies or whatever she can offer. haha

7. DJH

DJH Club Guest

I saw one 640i M open top cost only RM348k. Cannot be that cheap right? Saw at one show room in damansara perdana. Wife, egging me to buy but i like new car more. So how?

8. haywire

haywire Official Member

there was even an M6 selling for RM360k few months ago on mudah

9. Herbert

Herbert Well-Known Member

That is a 630ci and believe previous owner rebadged it as 640.

10. wobbles

wobbles Rarely active

Bro DJH,

Taking the conversion rate out, it costs $355,800 for the base 640i in Singapore. Adding the M sport kit, 20" 373M rims, comfort seats, extra electronics etc can cost an additional $25,000. Total price is about $380,000. I think the 640i convertible you saw might be the older E63 model perhaps? If it were the new F12 model, I wouldn't mind plonking money down for one!

11. DJH

DJH Club Guest

It was at night and closed. The showroom was dark but the paper on windscreen stated as M640i. Looks good. Surely go in and k-poh if open for business. There are a lot of porche too and of course, my other half also egg me to buy. I print money meh?

12. DJH

DJH Club Guest

Bro Wobbles,
    Yes it was the older one but sure looks good in showroom even though it was dark. Then no BSRI struck me, darn.....
    Anyway, try to haggle for more freebies for your predicament. I got quite a lot for mine too, actually A LOT (shhhh). Can't dwell here, otherwise everyone also wanna jump in the band wagon. Hehehe.

13. DJH

DJH Club Guest

Bro Herbert, u actually went in a check it out? It is good? It is next to this restaurant....Le Paris (i knew i spelt it wrong)

14. wobbles

wobbles Rarely active

Bro, you are the Federal Mint... don't be shy :).

Is your house ready yet? We're having so much trouble with our contractors... haizzzzz.

15. DJH

DJH Club Guest

Bro Wobbles,
    House about 90% completion. Supposed to be happy but why I am not.
    There is where all my mullah gone. I have to convince my other half not to shift there. No shifting, no need reno, can buy another car. Hehehe. Wish me luck.

16. wobbles

wobbles Rarely active

Ahahaha.... you are living the life I can only fantasize about bro DJH! But, the way I figured, while we're still young(ish), we'll enjoy what the house (and our cars) can offer us. When we're older, and I get scared from driving on the roads, or too old to climb up the stairs (or too frightened, in case I get trapped in the lift), I'll definitely move out of the house & back into a smaller condo or apartment - and be taking public transport!

I'll be seeing my Sales Exec this coming Thursday, to sort out insurance coverage (I'll probably get my wife to transfer her No Claim Discount over from the F02, over to the F13 - apparently, it's costlier to insure a coupe), and also to sort out the loan on the car. A bit sakit hati to see my bank account depleting so rapidly, with regards to paying for the car, but the consolation is that the car is now very very close to delivery... I can hardly wait!

17. Eggie86

Eggie86 Club Guest

Can't wait till you take delivery bro! So close! Pics pics pics! :biggrin:

Your thread gonna be sticky soon man.

18. JFT63

JFT63 Well-Known Member

Agreed Eggie............................

19. wobbles

wobbles Rarely active

It would be my pleasure to share all the pictures I can take of my new car, when it comes on... you guys have been very supportive of this journey, and have made it more exciting & memorable :)

20. JFT63

JFT63 Well-Known Member

Why not bro...this is something i'm proud to know and get acquainted with..I usually give my full support to my buddies especially when it comes to UDM..cheers