1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Monthly Weekend Drive - 24 April 2010 - Malacca

Discussion in 'BMWCM Official Drives & Events' started by Traveler, Apr 2, 2010.

1. XXX

XXX Founding Member

...youre not in the pic...ur sleeping under the tree..

2. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

GilaJazz.......U should have been there...................those Road Bikes were awesome.................Pinarellos, Treks, Bianchi's, Colnagos.........u name it..........

3. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Bro...........that S80 was a 2.5, T5.........still we smoke that car.........thats why Bimmer Rules.........I cucuk him quite closely from behind.........he kinda panicked and quickly move to the left.........that T5 is powerful.....turbocharge lagi........believe that the end power is not as good though........if I can re-call I overtook the T5 at about 180.......or maybe less.....

4. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Did anybody notice the RX-8...........was quite bullish.......XXX, D/Punk......did u guys get him.....?

5. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Our Bro makes Clint look like peewee herman...........:rock::rock::rock::rock:

6. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Those Bugggssss...............wasted the whole evening detailing the car...........

7. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Olivia's New Friend............

View attachment 13555

Olivia's New Friend...............ooohhhh...........Traveler............

8. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

9. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Bro......cost me RM100 for a simple detailing............damn those bugssss........worse still........those pancake bugs looks more obvious on a black car..........

10. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Oh.......Lamooooooooooooooo.......................:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

WC......we discuss at next weeks TT.........sshhhhhhh.............Unker is listening.........hehehehehehe

11. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Ok, March was to Kuantan, April to Malacca, May to Tanah rata.............what will it be in June.....hmmmm.................looks like a short drive.........guys, any guess........

12. enkil

enkil Official Member

Glad you all had fun... Hehhehe really miss this one. Looking forward to the May drive. Hhmmm..

13. XXX

XXX Founding Member

....nah! had enough of rx8's...from previous drives....actually then we were the bullies..hehehe...
    just imagine 1 rx8 hounded by a pack of 6 'big and clumsy' looking unker car...but he started it.
    Another incident was a flame throwing rx8 who chose the wrong unker car to play with (guess who?) and was later joined by a e46 m3 and a e92 335....after that incident i think that guy sold his car and went to buy a bmw...hehehe

14. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

dammit.. i m still on washington time !!

semua kena tahan polis :eek:
    [video=youtube;QQFADF0MNDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQFADF0MNDk[/video]

apa daaaaa.. youtube muted this clip coz got Corrs song in the background! abis hilang the funny stuff said over the walkie talkie by the guys...

15. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

this is why kena tahan daaaa..

[video=youtube;rSNe1TeA-gs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSNe1TeA-gs[/video]

16. Traveler

Traveler Official Member

Far from being offended, one was sleeping and the other was laughing and enjoying what you said... :D

The bugs kept hitting my windscreen right in front of me at around eye level so I used up around 1.5L of windshield washer during the drive (refilled yesterday). It was "splat", wash, "splat", wash, "splat", wash, and so on. The rest of the suicide bugs hit my bonnet, headlights, foglights, front plates, bumper, kidney grille, etc. Luckily the guys at Carnauba got them all out for me.

One time he flashed me and so I moved to the centre lane to let him pass, then I waited, and waited, and waited... took him ages to overtake me (think it was over a minute). But the couple of times I overtook him, it was effortless and quick.

I think you overtook him at less than that, because we were crusing around the same speed, and I don't recall reaching 180. I should go relate this story to my colleague, he's a Volvo driver, racun him a bit to switch to Bimmer... actually he wanted to buy my E36, but he couldn't wait the 5 months till I took delivery of my E90, so he went and bought an S40. I think later he regretted. But after this story, maybe he regret more... hehehe.

Hehehe :)

17. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

As I owned a S40 for 1 yr before changing to the E90, I feel that the end punch is not there........u need to really step more on the acce to gain momentum........driving at 160 onwards is the difference.......the S40 needed more acce power to move where else the E90, just step a little and hear her roar.......:rock::rock:

18. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Stanley's Photo Bucket

Bros.......click the below link for more pics.......
    http://s1012.photobucket.com/home/chefstanley

The cat really enjoyed our company............believed that she wanted to hitch a ride on our UDMsssss.........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

19. stanleycck

stanleycck Club Guest

Thats what I call FRESSSSHHHHHHHHH

A 2.5kg up Grey Snapper.........Butterflied.........perfect for Ikan Bakar!!
    View attachment 13560

Now thats Fresh!!!!

20. deep3102

deep3102 Club Guest

missed out...AGAIN!! :( next one surely in ;)