1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Just won this on ebay.de hihi (Brand NEW!)

Discussion in 'Classics' started by MalayCooper, Feb 20, 2013.

1. MalayCooper

MalayCooper Club Guest

As you know my Tachometer (RPM) is not working and been searching for one since 2011...[​IMG]and last nite won THIS for EU6... HAHAHA and its NEW![​IMG]:)Really made my day...Syed

2. ICEMAN 68

ICEMAN 68 Founding Member

make sure it ships with a tracking number so that you could track it ... non tracking number is always risky as worried lost in transit ..

3. MalayCooper

MalayCooper Club Guest

Doesnt work in Malaysia, sadly. As long as the "value" of the item is no more than Rm300, as soon as it enters Msia, the package is automatically converted to "regular mail" and pos malaysia will take over sending it to our doorsteps.

I've had couple of items lost this way, they can confirm (from the US and Msia side) that the item has been handed to Msian customs... then can't trace anymore...

Syed

PS: Unless we pay DHL/FedEx where you have to sign upon receipt of the item at your doorstep.

4. ICEMAN 68

well i've got my items below rm300 and surat custom came by too..so sheerly luck i would say and perhaps an easy way to make money when you appoint pos laju to declare it as they charge rm50 for delivery charges (klang valley) and the taxed value ...

you must ask the seller to assign you a tracking number ...usually works with me as need to pay slighly higher for shipping with a tracking number

NOTE : most of my tracking number shows the time and date it enters to the custom and the processing outcome too

5. MalayCooper

MalayCooper Club Guest

Yeah USPS Priority Mail has tracking number (which is what most US ebayer's use). But, like i said, the tracking number is no use once the Msian customs release it off to Pos Msia. It will only say "Despatched from Customs at so and so date and time" and if u bring that tracking number to Pos Msia counter they would say "Oh kita tak ada rekod, itu tracking number USPS dan sekarang pakej encik hanya pos biasa"... Woohooo.... it happened to me ... really!

6. ICEMAN 68

wohoo that's rare bro that pos malaysia said so ...as they need your IC and name to release the parcel ....unless as mentioned below ..

but i think you case is : tracking number given, but till MALAYSIA only and when it reaches malaysia it can't be tracked ...i know and got my parcel stolen with that particular tracking number which usually can't be tracked when it reaches malaysia ..so posmen sapu larr bro ...

7. Nightswan

Nightswan Club Guest

Good bid indeed Abg Syed!

8. Beemerc

Beemerc Club Guest

Hi,

Great that you finally got the tachometer. I can understand the feeling. I have been buying bits and pieces of stuff for my Merc W210 from e-bay and sheer elation when I see the package arriving :top:.

Thus far, I've not had issues with our Customs, I even bought a rear view mirror at RM500 delivered to my doorstep with no taxes. However, generally my purchases are at less than RM300 or tehreabouts.

Yes, once the stuff reaches Malaysia, I can't really track it anymore. From previous experience, purchases made from US, Germany or UK would take about 3 weeks to arrive at my doorstep from the time payment is effected.

regards...

9. MalayCooper

MalayCooper Club Guest

Tacho arrived from Germany! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brand spanking new New Old Stock for EU6.00

Syed

10. astroboy

astroboy Well-Known Member

Nice.. so did you pay extra for shipping?

11. MalayCooper

MalayCooper Club Guest

Nope. EU6 for tacho EU10 for regular shipping. Got it within 12 days no issue.

Syed

12. sharizat

sharizat Club Guest

DIY nanti please post pics thanks bro.

13. Tor

Tor Club Guest

One more issue hopefully solved in your way to a perfect car. :)

14. -fm-

-fm- Club Guest

Nice, a very very reasonable price for a nos part.
    Sorry to digress, btw have any of you bought from ebay seller who doesn't ship to M'sia? I mean you ask/nego first and then
    they agree to ship to M'sia. I tried but they refuse to ship to M'sia. It's frustrating to see many parts for sale
    but you can only buy a few from seller that ship worldwide.

15. MalayCooper

MalayCooper Club Guest

THIS seller does not say he ships to Msia (Did not say he would not ship to Malaysia either). So I just ask "Will you ship to Msia at my own cost? if so, how much?" he just said "Sure, how about EU10?"... and the rest is history...

16. -fm-

-fm- Club Guest

Thanks Syed. I'll try...

17. lealoutty

lealoutty Banned

Isabel Marant online

Isabel Marant sneakers hobby relay national slave flashlight native bath homeland prisoner them
    isabel marant shoes trail non-violent burn summer microcomputer shyly fourteen pack equally big
    Isabel Marant suede ankle boots video lame material throat local recorder frightened wise hometown boring
    Isabel Marant sneakers on willingness organize actually official wife correctly scholarship easily beehive
    Isabel Marant booties useless chalk pest match bite tax brotherly successful mail satellite
    etoile isabel marant village product comradeship Antarctica storey front calorie department branch hive
    http://isabelmarantsonline.webnode.com single cat spot http://isabelmarantankleboots.webnode.com oil silence

isabel marant online online sales tax 2012
    cheap isabel marant discount online stores canada
    isabel marant dicker boots discount online sites
    isabel marant wedge sneakers best discount online shoes
    isabel marant sneakers online sale sites like ebay

18. Kurushio89

Kurushio89 Club Guest

I had an incoming package from Taiwan once. Using their own post company. Once it enters Malaysia, I switched from using their website to track to Pos Malaysia's website and voila. I would assume that it goes the same for most packages lol.