1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ideas for BMW Club Malaysia Forum Improvement

Discussion in 'Site Enquiries, Comments and Suggestions' started by F10 CREW, Mar 31, 2015.

1. F10 CREW

F10 CREW Clueless Newbie

Cut and paste from one of Deep posting from another thread....
    One effort we can do is not to entertain and in return advise whoever ask technical advise on whatsapp. Because we answer in whatsapp is why they continue to use whatsapp instead of forum.

Every one of us have benefit an advise from the forum. In return, we should do the same, to use and archive the conversation in the forum. Its our responsibility as an OM.

My 2 cents

2. Mavik

Mavik New Member

Definitely a good suggestion here!

3. jasontkj

jasontkj Official Member

I have a suggestion. Perhaps for each OTT or event/drive, the Organiser can appoint a volunteer to be the official photographer for the event. The photographer shall try to take as many pics (group photo, candid, cars etc etc) as possible and post it on the forum after the event.
    IMO, photos can make the forum thread a little bit more interesting and maybe can encourage more people to join the fun next time.

My apologies if this has already been mentioned. Haven't really read through the thread.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_M_ and unstopables_7 like this.
  4. unstopables_7

unstopables_7 Official Member

I like this idea .. pictures attracts..

5. _M_

_M_ The Rusted Jackets

Anaksarawak.. we miss u..

6. dzuljazz2001

dzuljazz2001 Official Member

Dear Esteem OMs n CGs.

Thank you all for the numerous feedbacks, suggestions, opinion n proposal to the forum more active and exciting. Indeed at times we do feel tht we are fighting a losing battle with the social media tht gives spontaneous response to everyone using it.
    Thanks to YF for bringing up this topic and also to all tht had contributed with the ideas and wht nought and it surely had started the momentum going.
    To the Otais, experience OMs n Club guest, old n new, on behalf of the CM, thanks again for the positive feedbacks. We will compile all of those suggestion and work on it.
    Keep it coming guys n gals and rest assured tht all proposals, ideas n recommendation will be discuss in the CM's meeting and we will update the forum of the outcome.

Cheers ...

dzuljazz2001

Nb: it sure feels good to be able to come back to the forum after the "long absence" :);)

jasontkj and F10 CREW like this.
  7. F10 CREW

F10 CREW Clueless Newbie

President has spoken. Keep the ideas coming. Good or bad. ..let them discuss!

dzuljazz2001 likes this.
  8. F10 CREW

F10 CREW Clueless Newbie

Just felt like giving this a bump as in a bumping mood

9. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

So sad to see the club and forum in dire straits and pale shadow from its glory days.

Hope the club can raise like a Phoenix from the burning ashes.

Regards,
    Albundy

rx8 likes this.