1. Welcome to BMWCLUBMALAYSIA.COM's newly migrated site! We've lost some data to a hacking attempt recently but were able to restore most of the website fortunately. It's an all-new forums platform so please make yourself at home and do explore the sections and features. You are required to request for a new password should you find your current login invalid. Thank you and enjoy the forums!
    Dismiss Notice

How to use BMWCLUBMALAYSIA search engine

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by dtmpower, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtmpower

dtmpower Club Guest

Hi All,Would you guys help me on how to use the search engine..i try few times, but it come out, search not found, even thought i type very simple one like E36, E46, etc...maybe i type in wrongly?? or maybe there is check box that i've missed out???.. or i just too dumb!!! ... :p

HubertZen and RobertChet like this.
  2. B33mEr

B33mEr Club Guest

I too sometime find it difficult using the search engine on bmwcm ... Alternatively you can use google. Just go to google and type ' site:bmwclubmalaysia.com type what you want to search ' it will search what you want on BMWCM forum only ... Good luck bro :top:

3. azimm

azimm Club Guest

Hi there. I'm new here...

4. azimm

azimm Club Guest

Newbie-just lost my beemer; hijacked.

Hi there. I'm a newbie here. Feel devastated wth wht had happened. My beemer was hijacked last Tuesday nite @ 12.30 am; at KESAS Hi-way, near Hicom. The culprits drove Black Perdana, plat number starting from P... They knocked frm behind at the traffic lite. I stopped by the roadside; upon coming down, I just saw 1 person in the culprit car. Very young male, early 20s. He apologised like he meant it and at that time suddenly I saw 3 'new head' emerged in the car. Things happen so quick; 1 guy jumped in my car & sped off. I was totally caught off-guard. So, if any of you happen to spot my car BMW 323i, E90 facelift, bearing plat number MBT 93, please call or notify 999 or police. Really appreciate yr kind attention. Tq.

5. bmw7833

bmw7833 Official Member

6. Alex5522

Alex5522 Club Guest

Sorry to hear about that incidence happen 2u, will notify to any police department if come across your car.

7. brain01ford

brain01ford Guest

Hi All,
    I m also feeling this type of trouble.I also try to search simple words like E36 i did not find any thing.Can any one plz help me.Thanks in advance.

8. amsyar

amsyar New Member

Hye sy baru kt sini

9. qarltoran55

qarltoran55 New Member

Newbie here..is this the rite place to intro myself?..sorry if this is the wrong section..cant find any section for newbie..anyway..just bought myself a e36 328i..staying in puchong and currently maintaining at BG..

10. SilverBullet

SilverBullet Club Guest

Bros, here's the link to Newbies section for us to formally welcome you to the forum. Do share with us more about yourselves. Enjoy your stay!

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/newforums/index.php?/forum/101-newbies/

11. riez

riez Club Guest

Any bimmies in jb bro?

12. suffianbmw

suffianbmw Club Guest

hi im new here !!!

Shahrezan likes this.
  13. Shahrezan

Shahrezan Committee Member
    Club Committee

Thread Status: