Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'E90, E91, E92, E93' started by paultantk, Feb 28, 2011.
congrats! u getting at AB glenmarie?
Hi to all the 320D Sifus, I am planing to buy 320d Nov 2010 premium selection, but just had few noob questions to ask hope you guys can answer me.
1. How much is 320d road tax?
2. Is it ok to pump the diesel at any petrol station? ( Coz i am staying in Ipoh not sure the quality of diesel is it same with KL)
3. How long is the process to collect the car? And how much the minimum payment i need to pay(plan to buy at AB glenmarie at 210K++)
4. Do you guys feel very noisy in the car?
5. How much it cost for oil change everytime?
6. If i plan to loan it for 5 year, do they offer me a special interest rate?
Haha...too much questions,Thanks in advance
Answers below.. common sense really...
1. How much is 320d road tax? - For personal reg it's around RM350.00
2. Is it ok to pump the diesel at any petrol station? ( Coz i am staying in Ipoh not sure the quality of diesel is it same with KL) - Shell and Petronas
3. How long is the process to collect the car? And how much the minimum payment i need to pay(plan to buy at AB glenmarie at 210K++) - All about money, minimum is 10% plus registration insurance etc...
4. Do you guys feel very noisy in the car? - I feel very sexy in the car
5. How much it cost for oil change everytime? - How much does it cost for oil change for any 2.0L car? If you're getting from AB, there should still be BMW Service included for at least 2 years
6. If i plan to loan it for 5 year, do they offer me a special interest rate? - ask them, BMW Credit is quite versatile
Congrats on your ride. Mine's a white with saddle brown interior too.
I have ordered some bodykits from an eBay seller in taiwan
- Mtech carbon fiber front splitter
- Carbon fibre side mirror cover
- Breyton Trunk spoiler painted gloss black
- Hamann roof spoiler painted gloss black
all in about USD 480 plus shipping.
Should arrive next week. They will declare items as gift and attach with low value invoice to avoid tax. From eBay website, they claim that they are prepared to absorb 50% of the tax value in the event it's taxed
wow, can paste the ebay link?
would u guys say driving a 320d is more like driving a 330? just as fast?
Here u go......
U can bargain with him over emails. He will deal off eBay to save on transaction fees but payment is effected thru paypal.
Do mention that u r from the club so that he gives u the best prices else he will haggle a little prior
haha....thats why i say is a noob questions...is just to make sure coz is my first time to buy a diesel car....just to make sure everything is fine for me.....thanks a lot man
I've driven both, the 320d and the 328i (detuned 3.0l 230hp in the US). The 328i feels as punchy as the 320d once on the move but the numbers are certainly better for outright acceleration (0-100km/h etc).
hmmm...how would you define fast? i think it goes back to the torque & horsepower (or maybe even power/weight ratio) question at the end of the day.
the e92 330i is touted to be a 6.2s 0-100km/h machine, the e90 320d efficient dynamics is a lot slower at 8.0s
BUT...the 330 only has 320Nm's vs the 380Nm's on the 320d. so you get a bigger "kick" with the 320d, which "feels: like you go faster
...the 330d is another story at 520Nm's and 0-100km/h in 6.1s...wowz.
Guys, come show off your oil burners & have a fun outing together with us on Apr 17, on a tour through Raub & Camerons. Would love to see DJH's i-drive, KK's body kits, Jedi's silver (I think you're the first) in person. Can make it? Would be the first time so many 320d's are out in convoy.
Would love to but will be away that weekend. Looking forward to the next outing. anyway, maniac, thanks for the invite.
Finally i had pay the down-payment for 320d premium selection Nov2010 alpine white, cannot wait to drive this sexy car out from the showroom but the BMW credit really very slow in attending to customer....:14:
Mine's Grey... still looking at the dates, as I might be travelling, but if not... heh heh....
Mine is a PE just got it earlier this year premium selection. When you guys mentioned about musty air con does that stench continue or just the first few seconds when you switch it on?
Any clattering sound from the passenger seat? Only happens when you have no passengers and comes from the plastics panel behind the seats. But the SE said they are all same. Demo'ed it with few showroom cars. The rear indicator thing is unavoidable?
But seriously, can't help but feel like this is one of my better choices. Diesel car is a great alternative and the 320d doesn't even remind you that it is one until refuel time, and yet I am sure none are complaining when refueling forgot when u last head to the station? I used to go every other 3 or 4 days.
Hope to see better great diesel soon.
congratulation, more and more D on road now! if your air cond has any funny smell even just a few second just send for BSRI. Rear indicator, mine changed twice (both sides). As for clattering sound from the passenger seat, didn't notice...
just did a bit of carbon cleaning today on the way back from home to de-stress after a long day...yeeehaaa!! :4: really love the feeling of being jammed back into the seat as the speedo needle swings upwards when gunning the throttle. didn't even need to put into DS or use the kickdown button to see the headlights behind get smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror...
word of warning to all out there. DON'T test drive the 320d or you will become wackos like the rest of us oil burners :stupid:
next round then, KK. give a friendly honk if you see another d-er on the road!
docray's gonna organise a gathering for us soon, right doc?
Interested in the Raub - CH tour. More details please. If there is a separate forum on this drive, could you please send me the link?