Group Buy: Pedal Box Throttle Enhancer

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Maniac, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azmany72

azmany72 Club Guest

From a numerical analysis standpoint really dont know. But from a gut feeling standpoint the car just feels faster off the line. Real difference can be "felt" from 80 to 150 time. You can feel the back stepping out slightly if you floor it. But again numerically not too sure.

2. namidub

namidub Official Member

Azman bro for the price of teh tarik you can get it done from fellow DaTUK enthusiasts!
    I think a TT for Pipercross GB sounds good too...

3. azmany72

azmany72 Club Guest

Hehehe ... meeting up bros wuk and maniac in citta mall tonight, 10pm. DTUK install and pipercross swap n test session.

4. namidub

namidub Official Member

i try to be there past 2200HRS.

5. Maniac

Maniac Club Guest

2nd PB batch is here!

Guys, the 2nd batch of PB's is here!
    Best part - no tax duties. :67:
    for the 2 brothers outstation, will be sending off your sets tomorrow, should reach you in a day or so!
    OK do post your feedback once you've had a chance to test out all the PB modes/settings. Have fun!

The DTUK fellas overseas have set up a dedicated mail account for malaysia, which is a nice gesture. Email Malaysia@diesel-performance.co.uk if you wanna contact them at any time.
    This brings the PedalBox group buy to a satisfying conclusion. Now..next one to chase is the Pipercross drop in!! Burning holes in my pockets la...this forum is a bad bad place.

6. azmany72

azmany72 Club Guest

Add some more poison .... fitting 4pot f30 brakes unto stock 320d. Researching it now.

What is power without stopping power.

7. Maniac

Maniac Club Guest

azman......STTTOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!! I am going to un-friend you.
    btw, f30 bbk's can't fit onto our e90s, different size i'm told. e90 bbk's should get cheaper, no? wishful thinking.

8. kuntakinte

kuntakinte Club Guest

Thanks bro maniac again for initiating this group buy.

Found my sweet spot in map 2 + 10% mated to the powerkit. Packs Enough grunt at low rpm and really shines above 2k rpm. Overtaking can be done at higher gears where rpm continues to pull on the same gear compared to before where the cog drops a notch usually. engine noise is hardly changed from stock. The D mode now is even more responsive than stock DS mode before.

Can't imagine driving without it now.
    And it's good to know that I can continue to satisfy my torque lust with a little tweak on some jumpers.

9. JFT63

JFT63 Well-Known Member

I should have subscribed this thread....all give awesome feedbacks....err, one thing, is this PB item just suitable for drive by wire cars? How about old junk m52 single vamoos?

10. fariz.hashim

fariz.hashim Official Member

stoker kits and superchargers for you cikgu :p . btw diesel burner is having much fun now with lot of upgrade

11. Herr Goonther

Herr Goonther Club Guest

Having tested various settings, my sweet spot is M2 + 10% too for daily drive. For outstation drives, up it to 20% M2. Now have to set a small budget for
    future speeding tickets! :driver::eek:

Bro Maniac, maybe we have to start a tabung amanah for this purpose:4::4::4:

12. JFT63

JFT63 Well-Known Member

Kecewa......might as well buy paultan 532i...if my pocket turns rocket.....kahkah....

13. Maniac

Maniac Club Guest

aren't the e39's also drive by wire?

14. azmany72

azmany72 Club Guest

Great TT tonight bros. Thanks for the quick tutorial on how to open the connectors and the install.

Ride is now conferred DaTUK ship.

15. azmany72

azmany72 Club Guest

Ok guys. Just got an email from Pipercross UK. They don't do GB BUT they have setup a promotion code that can be punched in upon checkout of your order for a discount. If you are interested please PM me for the promo code. Its a great deal.

View attachment 25158

16. JFT63

JFT63 Well-Known Member

No la bro, my oldie is cable driven....the pedal feels heavier than m54 engines..

17. Herbert

Herbert Well-Known Member

Dear All,

CM wish to remind all buyers to take extra precaution when making any payment to seller and/or organiser of group buy. For your information, the club does not have any personal information on any Club guest.

Thank you.

18. Maniac

Maniac Club Guest

Haha, remember - with great power comes great responsibility! enjoy! btw map 2 is Sports+ !! aggressive!

Ayo, sorry to hear that, tuan JFT. Tambah turbo perhaps :) hehe!

19. Maniac

Maniac Club Guest

All PB's sent out / delivered - the GB is done! Enjoy your new toys, boys. Don't get into too much trouble with them ok?
    Do share your feedback if you discover anything interesting, as we uncover the potential of our machines together.
    Waiting to hear from our brothers from outstation too, when you guys get your toys this week.

20. Herr Goonther

Herr Goonther Club Guest

Aiyo my car not that fast la...slower than siput minyak.

Jokes aside, yes we all need to be safe and responsible drivers. Always remind myself that when driving.

Btw, bro maniac do you like atv's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.