1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Found a Qualcomm Processor Heat Unit for my BMW E93 2007 CIC

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kaique Bastida, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Kaique Bastida

Kaique Bastida New Member

I am longing for the same performance for my BMW heat unit just like mobile phone. But as you know, few HU are equipped with Qualcomm processors. That is why I feel surprised after I saw the Xtrons QBTS89CI.
    I am still in searching and I think I will buy it soon. Anyone has any ideas on Xtrons? Better find out more info than not.

2. SteveDDL

SteveDDL New Member

I had a very basic XTRONS radio from my brother about 6 years ago, not Android, but it had all the features I needed back then. Recently, it just stop working, the screen was not responding somehow and it turned from black to white. Messaged XTRONS on Facebook, they recommended me a new model as that one was out of warranty and discontinued, and they gave me a discount code. Now I have been using my new XTRONS unit for over 3 weeks, it works like a treat, it has many new functions which I didn’t even expect. The most advanced feature is Apple’s CarPlay and Android’s Auto, allowing you to use your phone’s map software with the stereo, as well as playing music, even your phone’s voice recognition software, messaging functions and other phone applications. As for the Bluetooth, not sure which Bluetooth chip it has, but the sound quality is very good. It can also synchronize fully with my phone, allowing me to play music wirelessly over the Bluetooth connection and it displays the music stored on my smartphone on the screen, allowing me to control of my phone’s music library while on the move. Overall, the Bluetooth function is quite impressive. if new xtrons units are using the new Bluetooth technology, the BT should be even better.