F10 520d LCI has become hot items

Discussion in 'F10, F11, F07' started by madrazcbr, Oct 11, 2018.

1. madrazcbr

madrazcbr Club Guest

Been looking for F10 520d LCI since early Sep 2018 especially the model end of year 2015 and above as this comes with the newer B47 engine. As these cars on 5 years BSRI with around 2 years left and selling from RM 170k to RM210k it has been the favourite among 520d hunters. All listed in mudah or carlist or motortrader are already sold.

Followed closely behind is the LCI from end of year 2013 to end of year 2015 with price from RM139k to RM165k are mostly sold out or waiting for the new owner loan application to be approved.

In my case the adaptive LED headlights caught my eyes and heart. Yes there is around 20 non LCI model in Mudah but I have set my target on the LCI model. Really did not aspect that 520d is really hot hot item ..

So guys,if anyone letting go their 520d .. do let me know ya..

2. gendong

gendong Moderator
    Club Committee

Good luck on ur hunt bro. the owners of these 520d love em to bits! pretty hard to pry it off them, especially those last batch that came with all the m-performance add-ons (spoilers, skirts, decal)

3. F10 CREW

F10 CREW Clueless Newbie

I have a 2014 520d LCI in Alpine White. So far i can tell you, its the F10 with the least amount of problems. Done a few things on her and she drives even better when it came from the factory.

Happy hunting bro!

4. aoch88

aoch88 Club Guest

2014 model listing around RM 150k in Mudah. Nego a bit and done deal. Cheap!

5. hunter

hunter Club Guest

I believe BMW produce great diesel cars. I drive my F10 520d daily to my office.

But if I want to enjoy comfort and extra power for long journey such KL - Sin, I will drive my E60 530d and you can still reach within less than 2 hours.

6. madrazcbr

madrazcbr Club Guest

was not in the hunting for secondhand car for quite sometime...

was shocked when the car dealer put the below as part of the payment for the car :
    puspakom check RM795
    processing fees RM3445
    miscellaneous RM300

the above itself shoot the price another RM4000 .. as i know puspakom fees is less than RM100

does secondhand car dealer has the right to charge all the above ...

7. gendong

gendong Moderator
    Club Committee

Ridiculous charges by the dealer!! These charges are might i say...."market driven" and yes, each dealer charges differently.

These are normally negotiable. if not agreeable, we can always walk away

8. aoch88

aoch88 Club Guest

Willing buyer, willing seller. It's the dealer's choice to charge that much but as a buyer, you can always negotiate. Some dealers will advertise lower prices for their cars and charge higher fees while some advertises higher price with lower fees.

At the end of the day, just look at the overall costs how much you're paying for the car and if it's a fair purchase. Lastly, you can always negotiate and get a good deal for yourself.