1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

E38 front bumper

Discussion in '7 Series' started by prabster, Oct 28, 2013.

1. prabster

prabster Club Guest

I need to replace my E38 728i 2001 front bumper. Haki-Trade does not have a used ori one..only new taiwan one..should i go for this or where else can I get it from ? pls advise soonest e38 sifus...someone wacked my front right side bumper when i parked it yest night in town and when i came back...it was banged into..

2. alive88

alive88 Club Guest

advised to get taiwan.. ori ones are a bit plastic and more expensive. location?

3. prabster

prabster Club Guest

i am in PJ. does the taiwan front bumper come with the chrome lining on top? i also need to get a PDC sensor..one was damaged. the rest are on. and also the outside temperature sensor..not sure where this sensor is placed.. suggestions / advise ?

4. mizhan

mizhan Member

pm elwine30, he's an E38 sifu.

5. alantiong

alantiong Club Guest

The taiwan or oem or ori bumper does not come with chrome bits. That is add on. Most time the ori chrome part does not fir well on taiwanese fake boobies.

Pdc sensors around rm280 each. Temp sensor is next to driver side fog light.

- - - Updated - - -

The taiwan or oem or ori bumper does not come with chrome bits. That is add on. Most time the ori chrome part does not fir well on taiwanese fake boobies.

Pdc sensors around rm280 each. Temp sensor is next to driver side fog light.

6. andrewk

andrewk Club Guest