1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Detailling TT @MMZ on the 19th Dec 2010

Discussion in 'BMWCM Official Drives & Events' started by Don Franco, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Don Franco

Don Franco Club Guest

Folks ,I have spoken to KC and he has agreed to show us some of the magic he does on our beloved wheels. He is free on the 19th, and MMZ is the venue, time is 4 pm. I need to gauge the interest of everybody in order to make this event happen. So if you are keen to attend, please list down your name as only if there is good number of people interested , can i confirm with KC as I dont want to waste his time as well.1) Don Franco2)3)4)5)Lets get together, have teh tarik , eat satay and chill.Everybody is welcome!p.s. - KC doesnt need any electrical power supply so MMZ is ideal as he did a demo for the e30 boys before at this same venue.

2. johnj

johnj Founding Member

Wow..this is a good effort Franco...gonna see shiny shiny rides soon..!!!

3. jarance

jarance Founding Member

Folks ,

I have spoken to KC and he has agreed to show us some of the magic he does on our beloved wheels. He is free on the 19th, and MMZ is the venue, time is 5 pm.

I need to gauge the interest of everybody in order to make this event happen. So if you are keen to attend, please list down your name as only if there is good number of people interested , can i confirm with KC as I dont want to waste his time as well.

1) Don Franco
    2) jarance - Time to meet the master again.
    3)
    4)
    5)

Lets get together, have teh tarik , eat satay and chill.

Everybody is welcome!

p.s. - KC doesnt need any electrical power supply so MMZ is ideal as he did a demo for the e30 boys before at this same venue.

4. haKKaMeE

haKKaMeE Club Guest

Folks ,

I have spoken to KC and he has agreed to show us some of the magic he does on our beloved wheels. He is free on the 19th, and MMZ is the venue, time is 5 pm.

I need to gauge the interest of everybody in order to make this event happen. So if you are keen to attend, please list down your name as only if there is good number of people interested , can i confirm with KC as I dont want to waste his time as well.

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4)
    5)

Everybody is welcome!

p.s. - KC doesnt need any electrical power supply so MMZ is ideal as he did a demo for the e30 boys before at this same venue.

5. ArrioBMW

ArrioBMW Club Guest

Don, you are da man! Thanks for your effort. I have not met KC for a long time ... Also I luv the satay there.. juicy man! C'on guys let's jam there for the detailing session :rock:

Folks ,

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4) Arrio
    5)

Everybody is welcome!

p.s. - KC doesnt need any electrical power supply so MMZ is ideal as he did a demo for the e30 boys before at this same venue. ​

6. berserkdroid

berserkdroid Founding Member

Folks ,

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4) ArrioBMW
    5) BerserkDroid
    6)
    7)
    8)

Everybody is welcome!

7. BlackCat

BlackCat Founding Member
    Staff Member

Folks ,

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4) ArrioBMW
    5) BerserkDroid
    6) BlackCat
    7)
    8)

Everybody is welcome!

Great effort Don :top::top::top:

8. racheltoh

racheltoh Club Guest

I'll be there too. Got question for KC or Seech

9. Don Franco

Don Franco Club Guest

Folks ,

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4) ArrioBMW
    5) BerserkDroid
    6) BlackCat
    7) Rachael Toh
    8)

Everybody is welcome!

10. jarance

jarance Founding Member

Don, just a small suggestion. Can we have it a bit earlier say around 4:00 pm. We can gather around and mingle a bit. By the time people arrived, it would just nice to start the session at 5:00 pm.

ps.. please ask KC to bring some of his goodies. Need to replenish some of my arsenal.

11. Don Franco

Don Franco Club Guest

Sure bro.. will update the time as we get more people joining the TT.

I welcome more suggestions as this is for everyone.

12. BlackCat

BlackCat Founding Member
    Staff Member

Don, for a sec there I thought we gonna have ChilliE30 for din dins... :wink:

Chilli, jgn mare ya...

Hungry laa... have not had lunch yet today :(

13. mizhan

mizhan Member

Folks ,

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4) ArrioBMW
    5) BerserkDroid
    6) BlackCat
    7) Rachael Toh
    8) mizhan
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

Everybody is welcome!

14. Herbert

Herbert Well-Known Member

Folks ,

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4) ArrioBMW
    5) BerserkDroid
    6) BlackCat
    7) Rachael Toh
    8) Mizhan
    9) Herbert

Everybody is welcome!

15. mizhan

mizhan Member

unker herbert.. you removed my name :( sob.. sob..

16. johnj

johnj Founding Member

Folks ,

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4) ArrioBMW
    5) BerserkDroid
    6) BlackCat
    7) Rachael Toh
    8) Mizhan
    9) Herbert

Everybody is welcome!

17. Herbert

Herbert Well-Known Member

Sorry...bro. edited already.

18. haywire

haywire Official Member

Folks ,

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4) ArrioBMW
    5) BerserkDroid
    6) BlackCat
    7) Rachael Toh
    8) Mizhan
    9) Herbert
    10)Haywire

Everybody is welcome!

19. blackrobe

blackrobe Official Member

Folks ,

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4) ArrioBMW
    5) BerserkDroid
    6) BlackCat
    7) Rachael Toh
    8) Mizhan
    9) Herbert
    10)Haywire
    11) B'robe

Everybody is welcome!

20. BlackE90

BlackE90 New Member

Folks ,

1) Don Franco
    3) haKKaMeE
    4) ArrioBMW
    5) BerserkDroid
    6) BlackCat
    7) Rachael Toh
    8) Mizhan
    9) Herbert
    10)Haywire
    11) B'robe
    12) BlackE90 (Can sacrifice my E34 for demo ar? )

Everybody is welcome!