1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

CONVOY TO ULU YAM, BKT TINGGI PART 2

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by ALBundy, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daredevil

Daredevil Founding Member

Don't worry guys..there will always be people driving slow i.e. between 90-110km/h on hwys. You won't get lost because there will be a designated sweeper behind the last car.Crymson, where got fast on hwy? If I can retain 2nd/3rd position all the way, that means the convoy's slow....ekekek....I think we were only doing 150-160km/h tops on the NKVE.....To make sure Bundy doesn't fly too fast, I volunteer to exchange car with him.....hahahah..... :lol:

2. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

Exchange car with you??? LIke dat must drive like Iceman!! On the gravel!!! kekekekeeke

3. flash

flash Club Guest

Originally posted by ALBundy@Dec 18 2004, 11:37 AM This time on the twisty roads, I doubt i will go above 100km/hr....so join me kekekeke
    This I gotta see.

4. mctnesh

mctnesh Club Guest

How long will it take to reach Ulu Yam from BU?DIstance?Never been there yet lar.

5. fabianyee

fabianyee Founding Member

from Batu Caves to Gohtong Jaya would be about 45min to 1 hr... so if no pitstop, it should be done within 90mins +- 15mins...

6. mctnesh

mctnesh Club Guest

Right!Thanks Fabian.

7. mctnesh

mctnesh Club Guest

Looking at the updated list, i believe the convoy is still ON since there are 12 members in the list, (unless some1 plans to FFK)Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD (subject to visa approval by home minister)3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Pussy6. Albundy7. Fabian8. wkwoo699. elwine3010. Alvin11. Eldrow12. kahar abdullah*Can only confirm my attendance by end of this week

8. fabianyee

i think the hardcores will still go on with it anyway....

9. Redd

Redd Club Guest

hi guys, i have extended the invite to italia auto club. i hope you dont mind. we have a lot of newbies who've been asking to go up to ulu yam as well. shd be fun for both clubs to get together. will let you know how many will be coming from that side.thanks!redd

10. flash

flash Club Guest

Bah, maybe I can squeeze in going as far as Ulu Yam Baru... gotta be back in Shah Alam by 11.00am latest.

11. Redd

Redd Club Guest

flash, if we start by latest 8pm and u skip brekkie (or eat fast) u can make it back to SA by 11am. :)redd

12. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

Redd...maybe we can discuss this sometime this week, where do you guys meet up? As you are aware we are meeting up at BU.Rgds

13. pussy

pussy Club Guest

Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD (subject to visa approval by home minister)3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Albundy6. Fabian7. wkwoo698. elwine309. Alvin10. Eldrow11. kahar abdullahsorry, can't make it... will be too pissed and tired from the christmas night..

14. Crymson

Crymson Club Guest

Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's or Dharoos Mamak at Uptown Damansara Utama1. Kevster2. DD (subject to visa approval by home minister)3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Albundy6. Fabian7. wkwoo698. elwine309. Alvin10. Eldrow11. kahar abdullah12. Crymson (designated slow driver)

15. Eldrow

Eldrow Club Guest

Heeyyy Redd! Glad you made it here! :)... and where's Zoggee? You not coming ah bro?

16. flash

flash Club Guest

Originally posted by Redd@Dec 20 2004, 12:38 AM flash, if we start by latest 8pm and u skip brekkie (or eat fast) u can make it back to SA by 11am. :)redd
    Hi Redd, 8pm? Guess it shud be 8am... he he. Currently 30% going and 70% not going. However, if you see a lonely blue BMW being driven like a maniac to catch up with the main pack, you wud know that is me.

17. evangel

evangel Club Guest

Could the organiser confirm the convoy starting point and all the details, seeing that we are approaching the date?Thanks.I am willing to wake up for the first time at 7am to go for the first convoy that I will be participating.

18. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

I think barring any unforeseen circumstances, we will leave CenterPoint at 730 am sharp. From there we will proceed to Batu Caves through the LDP towards Kepong and so on.Since, our counterparts are joining us, I believe this convoy will go on irrespective of the number of cars! So, Meet at CenterPoint McD's b4 730am. Those who are coming please put down your names.Thanks.

19. Daredevil

Daredevil Founding Member

Date: 26th Dec 2004Meet up venue : Center Point McD's BU1. Kevster2. DD (subject to visa approval by home minister)3. Three284. Iceman ( I wanna see how you drive in the gravel kekeke)5. Albundy6. Fabian7. wkwoo698. elwine309. Alvin10. Eldrow11. kahar abdullah12. Crymson (designated slow driver)Welcome Frens from Auto Italia...

20. fabianyee

For those who wishes to join us along the way, please PM some of us for our handphone numbers. So that we could guide you to join the convoy....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.