1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW Rheingold ISTA\D and ISTA\P

Discussion in 'General Tech' started by cafee, Mar 31, 2014.

1. cafee

cafee Club Guest

Hi , I have managed to get BMW Rheingold ISTA\D and ISTA\P working.
    If anyone needs help with it. Please let me know.

2. Kim1980

Kim1980 New Member

What version do you have? I have been learning mechanics and am thinking about buying a icom.

3. Dave1987

Dave1987 New Member

Start the car, connect icom, wait all indicator light on-off-on, then connect icom with pc, power up pc...following video instruction

4. F10 CREW

F10 CREW Clueless Newbie

Cafee,

Newbie question.... what is that?

5. tommyarbi

tommyarbi Club Guest

Dealership BMW ISTA+ (AKA Rheingold or ISTA-D)

The new system diagnostics of cars BMW.
    BMW ISTA+ Rheingold (Integrated Service Technical Application Diagnosis ) is the replacement of the diagnostic program BMW ISTA-D version 2.XX. At this time, it comes to the official dealer services. ISTA+ (Rheingold) - Diagnostic software for the diagnosis all BMW models (E and F-series), MINI and Rolls-Royce. It works with E and F series.
    Extras. Information: - Works only with Ediabas 7.3.0.
    Works with K-line, K-Dcan, ICOM, ENET, OPS, OPPS and other interfaces that support PassThru (J2534)

Dealership BMW ISTA-P

ISTA-P (Integrated Service Technical Application Programming) - a system of integrated services and software is application software complex ISPI and replaced the old system Progman. ISTA-P includes data for programming and coding of vehicles. In addition, it provides new features that will be needed in the future.
    Program for diagnosis and reprogramming of electronic control units of cars BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce.
    It works with E and F series. For Coding / Programming on E and F-series Cars.
    Extras. Information: - Works only with Ediabas 7.3.0.
    Works with K-line, K-Dcan, ICOM, ENET, OPS, OPPS and other interfaces that support PassThru (J2534)

ISTA+ (AKA Rheingold or ISTA-D)
    DIAGNOSTICS for All Vehicles
    PROGRAMMING for F/I/G/RR & MINI, but requires an ICOM

ISTA-P
    PROGRAMMING traditionally for all chassis, but is being phased out by August 2017, except for legacy E-series.
    ICOM Recommended. An ICOM emulator with K+DCAN or ENET can be used, but will NOT program every ECU.
    Replacement ECU's must be NEW

Source https://diagnose-software.myshopify.com/pages/bmw-dis-v57-sss-progman-v32-tis-inpa-ediabas-ncsexpert-wds-v12-0-bmw-etk-ksd-ista-rheingold-ista-p

6. tommyarbi

tommyarbi Club Guest