1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bilstein B4 Shocks and OEM Springs

Discussion in '7 Series' started by e23_728i, Jan 12, 2005.

1. e23_728i

e23_728i Club Guest

Another new update.... n more $$$$ being spent!Fitted Bilstein HDs (Bilstein B4, according to the Bilstein catalogue) and OEM springs to the front end of the 7er yesterday...First impression is that it rides smoother with a better controlled ride than before.. The infamous bend around Sec. 16 that exits beside Eastin hotel was always so bumpy previously, now the car just glides over them with little bump thump...Previously ran on Boge Turbogas but was totally crap on the car, felt as though you did not change the absorbers at all... Did not even last a year on my car, after six months started wallowing again.Luckily the rear end still rides ok, only headache is that Bilstein no longer makes the HD or B4 for the rear end, might have to use Bilstein Sports or B6, that would cost a fair bit, was quoted 270 Euros per piece.. Will tackle that when the time comes... Happy for the time being that it's a smooth mutha...;)BH

2. E28driver

E28driver Club Guest

BH

did you get them locally?

3. e23_728i

e23_728i Club Guest

Yup, these were sourced locally, costs me around RM350 each not inclusive of labour... These are for the fronts only... Was given a quote for the Bilstein Sports or B6s for 330 Euros per piece, very happy to be able to get it at this price...

4. fomoco

fomoco Club Guest

so when can we test ur car ??

heard so much things....would love to test ur car tho...hehe

5. e23_728i

e23_728i Club Guest

Soon enuf...