1. Welcome to BMWCLUBMALAYSIA.COM's newly migrated site! We've lost some data to a hacking attempt recently but were able to restore most of the website fortunately. It's an all-new forums platform so please make yourself at home and do explore the sections and features. You are required to request for a new password should you find your current login invalid. Thank you and enjoy the forums!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody has same problem?

Discussion in 'Z Series' started by Tom.Cruise, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Tom.Cruise

Tom.Cruise Club Guest

My z4 2003, turn the key from initial to on, the DSC light is not on. Both buttons DSC and tyre monitoring on the dashboard are not working. Anybody has same problem?

2. saat

saat Club Guest

I guess no one has encountered such.

3. jarance

jarance Moderator

You can try the "Test" function to light all the LED and Meter for the Instrument cluster.

4. Tom.Cruise

Tom.Cruise Club Guest

May I know how to go to d Test mode? Tks.

5. Ecc0

Ecc0 Associate Member

..instrument cluster on video is from Z4M, but process and buttons pressed are same for Z4 E85..I have tested it on my Z4 E85 before..

[video=youtube;1Od_-ZnBWsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Od_-ZnBWsE[/video]

6. David Y

David Y Club Guest

Hi fellow Z4 owners,

The transmission warning light sometime comes on after I have started the car. I will then kill the engine and re-start it after the audio warning (beeping sound) has gone off. So far, the transmission warning light has not come on after the second start. Has anyone experienced this and rectified the fault?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

David

7. David Y

David Y Club Guest

Update; Problem solved. Diagnostic fault code P0705. Replace Gear Position Switch.

haKKaMeE and jarance like this.