Any 428i Grand Coupe takers?

Discussion in '4 Series' started by Bruce_Z, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Bruce_Z

Bruce_Z Club Guest

Just wondering whether theres anyone in this forum whos smitten enough by the looks of grand coupe enough to write a cheque for it yet.... (esp. the msport)

2. seancorr

seancorr Club Guest

Wow no one gotten one yet and I haven't seen one on the road either. Looks really good but for the price they're asking for a new model, the 528i M-Sport suddenly becomes a value meal...

3. shlim8

shlim8 Club Guest

So, after 1 year since this topic was started.... Anyone here has a F36 Gran Coupe ?

Or am I the only one ?

Estoril Blue 428i GC MSport

4. gendong

gendong Moderator
    Club Committee

my guess its a yes bro...... ur the only F36 GC in here...... also hvnt seen many on the roads.....

5. shlim8

shlim8 Club Guest

That's disappointing... I guess at the GC's price there's alot of other logical alternatives... although I doubt anyone actually buys a GC without a big discount..

Strange thing about the GC is that I can go for months without seeing another one then I see afew in a day....

6. Johnwade

Johnwade New Member

They should ckd the 4 series lineup. That would blow the competition away....

7. yoyo7878

yoyo7878 New Member

Just traded in my VW Passat CC R-Line for a 428i GC. Yes, a 3.6 V6 for a 2 litre twin scroll. No regrets really, the cost of road tax alone was a very good reason to trade. Also I have been doing a back and forth, prior to the V6 was a 2 litre VW turbo, and before that 3.2 V6 Alfa. So zig zag.

So yes, i have one in white with red interior. Just registered it two weeks back. Slightly smaller than the VW, but worth it. The other one I've seen is driven by BMW Auto Bavaria Glenmarie Manager, thats Estoril blue as well.

8. DesertGoon

DesertGoon Official Member

I have the same thought... but unfortunately it won't happen. :listen: I wouldn't be having my car if I waited.

9. JoePrince57

JoePrince57 Club Guest

Got mine from Quill and upgraded the rims a couple months later. Looks so much better with bigger rims!

Attached Files:

10. tenno

tenno Club Guest

the GC is bit pricey than 2 doors.