1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

A question bug my mind got to do with Insurance.

Discussion in 'Automotive Insurance and such' started by dumeort, Jan 23, 2007.

1. dumeort

dumeort Club Guest

Well, this might be silly but I'm afraid I will blur if it is happen to me.My car spray white color. Original of the udm is black color. I never change color in JPJ system. Let say I met an accident which involve front and left of the car quite badly. What color will the insurance panel spray the car ? All the feedback are truly appreciate. Tq.

2. burn

burn Club Guest

as per ur car color, white!
    when done, have it change on ur car regristration at JPJ! takut takut, puihhh... kreta kena cilok... nanti susah nak track ur car! lainlah kalau BM emboss the chassis no. tu besar besar kat luar car body!

3. ICEMAN 68

ICEMAN 68 Founding Member

not a big deal if it's a minor claim ,but then if it involves major impact Etc requires JPJ / puspakom check and so on after repairs ..then it's going to be major inquiry.

just my 2 kupang

4. dumeort

dumeort Club Guest

i tot the insurance will not pay the panel if it is not according to the jpj registration color ? I know we can request from the panel but their will have their claim ?

5. LCP

LCP Club Guest

You can update the car colour anytime at JPJ, just need to fill up a form (can't remember which), and submit together with the original registration card. Did mine last July. They (JPJ Seberang Jaya, that's the Penang main JPJ) told me to come back 3 working days later to collect back the reg card. And guess what, all they did was just to cancel the original colour, and wrote down the new colour, and countersign together with a JPJ stamp. Can't they at least print out the amendment nicely instead of having handwriting and cancellation all over... No fees required, no inspection required.

6. dumeort

dumeort Club Guest

looks simple, but i'm not sure you'd been to kl jpj. It's full of people and runner.

7. anaksarawak

anaksarawak Official Member

Why JPJ never improve ya? Why? Even after millions dollar spend on IT upgrade. Very say. All should look at their financial report.. the amount of cash collected each year is a LOT.. I mean a LOT...

8. dumeort

dumeort Club Guest

just imagine, while i'm paying for the reg in jpj, at my front the guy paid rm 12k ++ for the number WPS 888.

9. initialM

initialM Official Member

The guy most probably a runner oso and will sell the no at double the price:p

Good luck wt yr reg card update:D