1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

2012 BMW Club Malaysia Merchandise - starter packs and renewals

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by affan66, Jul 3, 2012.

1. affan66

affan66 Founding Member

Dear Official Members,***Update 14 august 2012: stocks have not arrived. Sorry folks. Will update again after Raya***This year marks an incredible year for BMW Club Malaysia. We have surpassed the 150 members target signed up as Official Members to our beloved Club. We have also achieved a great number of new sign-ups and this is a good sign of things to come.We have received many feedback regarding our merchandise and we would like to announce the following:1. New Official Member New (OM) will receive what is called the Starter Pack which consists of:A. Membership card for 2012B. Club stickers (1 small for front windscreen and 1 long for rear windscreen)C. Car plate holder (1 set, Euro style only)D. Bmw club cap (white in colour)E. BRAND NEW design, newbie shirt. This will be similar to the existing newbie shirt, but with softer and cooler material.Now, hold your horses. Item E and C above, will be ready in two months time. We will make another announcement once the stocks are in. You may PM me if you have not received your starter packs, especially those from 2011. I have the list of new members for 2012.Starter packs can also be couriered to you for a fee of RM40.00 (Penisular M'sia) and RM45.00 (East Malaysia). PM me if you want this done. Once PM received, please find ways to collect it in two(2) months' time before we open the pack reservation to someone else.2. RenewalsThank you members for continuing to support the Club.We have with us the Renewal t-shirts. These are for those who renewed their membership in 2012 and were members in 2011.You will receive:1. Membership card for 20122. Club stickers (1 small for front windscreen and 1 long for rear windscreen)I will be visiting Penang, JB this month. Please PM me so that i can make arrangements to pass the shirts to you and fellow members in the vicinity. I can also make a quick stop in Ipoh and Melaka too. East coast gang, we can make special arrangements too via fellow committee (dzuljazz and namidub).For the rest of the outstation members, let me know if you want to pick up in KL or courier.The renewal t-shirts are also for sale to Official members for RM50. Please help me lighten my car load and tidy up my house by taking these stocks quickly :) :)To those who have yet to receive their membership cards and stickers, newbies and returning members, let me know. The best time to pick this up would be at our Official TT. So, do follow the OTT thread.AffanBMWClub Malaysia Committee

2. grace lim

grace lim Club Guest

hi,can i know,what is newbies,me its newbies but i didnt received membership card for 2012,
    how can i get this thing,thanks

1. Newbies
    Newbies will receive what is called the Starter Pack which consists of
    A. Membership card for 2012
    B. Club stickers (1 small for front windscreen and 1 long for rear windscreen)
    C. Car plate holder (1 set, Euro style only)
    D. Bmw club cap (white in colour)
    E. BRAND NEW design, newbie shirt. This will be similar to the existing newbie shirt, but with softer and cooler material.

3. XXX

XXX Founding Member

Newbies in this context is New Official Members, as you are only a club guest the above does not apply to you.
    Not to worry you can still get those items if you join as official member. Click on my signature below to find out how.

4. initialM

initialM Official Member

I've got the renewal t shirt but not the sticker and membership card since 2010. Am I being 'infraction"? sorry i dunno what it means coz I got PM on it?

5. ramsing

ramsing Club Guest

it's because you are a notti member who never use ghee. infraction means that u never wear g-string and tonggeng in JB town. pls rectify the situation immediately before we turun padang to take u to spa for punshiment.

6. affan66

affan66 Founding Member

I am going down to JB this wednesday. Can meet up and pass you the goodies. IM, if you don't mind, can you help coordinate with the Southern members to collect the goodies from me as well?
    To the rest from Southern area, please list here or liaise with initialM.
    Thank you.

Affan

7. Eggie86

Eggie86 Club Guest

Hi Affan,

May I ask when will the windscreen stickers be ready for collection?

Thanks!

8. Eggie86

Eggie86 Club Guest

Sorry, double posting by accident.

9. affan66

affan66 Founding Member

The window stickers are ready.

There are only two (2) items not ready - number plates and new members' t shirt.
    Some new members also will not have their membership cards ready as we order in batches of 50, normally.

10. initialM

initialM Official Member

Walauweh I tot only in kindergarden got punishment if notty. BMWclub oso got. Weyy you GheeSing better dun playful or I call police to catch you and tonggeng in Batam.

I can accept but no liability lar. Dun wan to be accused Traitor later on. The member must pick up from my place. No money to pump petrol.
    U can come to my place coz now I'm jobless and topless.

11. affan66

affan66 Founding Member

Will contact. Only will pass to those who requested.
    Do spread the word around to the JB gang.

Affan

12. climenta

climenta Official Member

Bro, can I collect the renewal pack from you during the buka puasa TT this saturday? Or did you already pass it to someone to pass it to me? Tenkiu:)

13. initialM

initialM Official Member

Kenot unless u puasa lar. How r u lar? Long time never robek!

14. affan66

affan66 Founding Member

No problemo, sir. Have not seen u for ages

15. jakpo

jakpo Official Member

affan66, i want to collect mine during this week's buka puasa also.

16. affan66

affan66 Founding Member

For new OMs, you gotta wait. Stocks not yet arrived. I will bring the stickers, renewal shirts and caps though if you would like to purchase.

17. climenta

climenta Official Member

thousand apologies bro, aritu had a last minit issue so couldnt attend the buka puasa gathering, will inform you the next time i drop by ampang, thanks again:)

18. Herbert

Herbert Well-Known Member

All absentees will be charged for buka puasa dinner paid for by the club. In total we have 6 absentees which has costed the club RM 300.00.

19. affan66

affan66 Founding Member

Bang, where were you?

20. initialM

initialM Official Member

Visa not approved ka hahaha