1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Which petrol brand gives the lowest fuel consumption?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by blackforest, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Audrey Veness

Audrey Veness New Member

For me,I think the lowest fuel consumption is always Petronas and second I think is Shell, anyone same with me?

2. Audrey Veness

Audrey Veness New Member

What car you drive now?Because I think petron only suitable for those low performance cars, they can't even speed up too much.

3. enkil

enkil Official Member

Bhp seems to give the best power and mileage foe me :)

4. andychong24

andychong24 Club Guest

I would say Petronas Primax 97 is one the best petrol currently on the market that gives highest mileage for lowest price paid. I actually did saved quite a lot of petrol fees after I switched to primax 97 from yellow brand, around RM150 for my monthly consumption on Myvi.

5. andychong24

andychong24 Club Guest

Petronas definitely have a better fuel consumption especially when used on high performance car through the use of Primax 97 as it is developed for the racing cars on formula one track, giving you a huge boost in acceleration while still having a low fuel consumption.

6. andychong24

andychong24 Club Guest

Yeah sure you cant expect your car to be able to performance as good as those racing cars due to different car model, but primax 97 does helped in protecting your car engine by lessen the amount of residual deposits that you get from incomplete combustion of the petrol fuel.

7. anna_tan89

anna_tan89 Club Guest

Long distance is for travelling on highway while short distance is for travelling on normal road, people are saying that pumping ron 97 for long distance gonna save you more fuel but I not really sure whether is it true or not.

8. anna_tan89

anna_tan89 Club Guest

I think Petronas Primax 97 should be suitable to use by most of the cars right? Since it is our national petrol company so I think they did some adjustment in their formula to suit the usage of all the cars.

9. anna_tan89

anna_tan89 Club Guest

Wow is that true? I only know that primax 97 is good for our cars but really sure what it does in helping to protect our car engine haha. I just follow what my dad said, pump petronas only dont think too much.

10. Yeos Seng

Yeos Seng New Member

Personally think that petronas primax is the best as it performs well in terms of engine performance, fuel consumption, energy density and mileage. And I will only use primax fuel for my car and wouldn't pump other brand's fuel

11. Yeos Seng

Yeos Seng New Member

As I know, Primax fuel is developed by Fluid Technology Solutions which able to maximize our vehicle's performance. Besides, Primax can clean injectors and promote better atomisation, which in turn helps to boost combustion efficiency, intensity and combustion speed.

12. AppleFoo

AppleFoo New Member

ya, this is true. By using primax fuel, you really can enjoy a smoother drive. This is because this fuel is made by a new improved formulation which can provide better friction reduction and smoother acceleration.

13. AppleFoo

AppleFoo New Member

ya agree. primax fuel really performs well in many perspectives. I can feel that my car engine become more powerful and easy to accelerate after using it. I really satisfy with its performance.

14. walnutlover

walnutlover New Member

Hmmm...In my opinion, petronas primax is the best of the best and I highly satisfy with its performance either in fuel consumption, mileage, engine horsepower and so on...will continue to use it in the near future.

15. cadbury

cadbury New Member

wah liao, there's quite a lot of people using primax for their vehicles. And it seems that this fuel is pretty good coz I saw many people praise about its fuel performance.

16. cadbury

cadbury New Member

I think I will find one day to fill up my car with this fuel.
    I wanna try is this fuel so good as u all said???

17. enkil

enkil Official Member

Let us know ya

18. Audrey Veness

Audrey Veness New Member

YES,same with me!!!! I think vpower also not bad,I'll pump shell if I can't find petronas at my area.

19. Amy Tee

Amy Tee New Member

But it must be very confused if everytime have to differentiate this trip is short distance or long distance before pumping petrol, I'm lazy to do like that hahahaha

20. Amy Tee

Amy Tee New Member

Ermmm what does you means for "suitable petrol"? I think all petrol cars can use both petrol (ron95 and ron97), as long as not pump diesel for a petrol car.