1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Unpleasant Experience with Forumer (Danpromote)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Daredevil, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daredevil

Daredevil Founding Member

Dear all,A warning to all who is currently planning a transaction with Danpromote.Here are the facts:I put a downpayment of 50% for 2 sets of replica M5 mirrors (for jeffreyewe and myself) sometime January 2007. Danpromote said he will place the order upon receipt of 50% downpayment and once money has been paid, he'll will proceed to order the mirrors immediately after which delivery will take place between 6-10 workin days. Looking at Danpromote's track record of trading in this forum, he seems like quite a credible and accountable guy. I've been very patient and has not been pushing him for delivery of the product since he was a long time buddy of Jeffreyewe. But patience has its limits. Jeff has been trying to call him on numerous occasions but to no avail. First time he called, Danpromote claimed that he was were in S'pore and that the goods will be arriving in the next couple of days. Fine. Then, after a few days, he tried calling to follow up on the mirrors again but he stopped picking up phone calls. Time flies and I got a few other members to try calling him i.e. Fabian & XXX No luck as well. Sent him pm but didn't get any replies.It's been more than 6 months since. I'm sorry but I hereby announce that I do not want to proceed with the purchase aymore and would like a full refund of my 50% deposit asap. The least he could have done is to inform his buyers if there's a delay in delivery instead of keeping them in the dark and avoiding calls.The reason why I've not posted this in the public forum is because of the respect for the friendship he has with some of the forumers. I believe this posting will protect the interest of other forumer who may have further dealings with him. Big mistake pal....BIG mistake!What say you guys?

2. flash

flash Club Guest

Never dealt with him so not able to comment much. But I guess his true colours has surfaced... ala test the waters first. Also, noticed he hadnot posted for quite sometime already. He might have reasons for not contacting earlier on the status but 6 months is just too long to remain quiet.

Anyone knows where he stays?

3. E46Fanatic

E46Fanatic Club Guest

Its been said that the biggest temptation men face is with:

1) Money
    2) Women

In this case, it's sad to see, that one can give up his credibility and friends for so little $$$....

Oh well, no one is perfect.

4. Mouse

Mouse Club Guest

possible he meet accident that's y no reply at all? kena kidnap? (sorry man, just stating some possiblity of a man not replying to calls and messsages)

5. pussy

pussy Club Guest

this bad news, real bad news... where can he be now ? 6 months is too long..

maybe gone into hiding, cos ah long looking for him...

heard that he's on the other forums..

6. okow

okow Club Guest

From the little I know of Dan...I believe he deals in computers and has a shop/outlet at Imbi Plaza (or in that vicinity). Rumoured that he travels quite a bit to Thailand often (not sure if it for work or pleasure)
    ... So, he might be away...

....Again, I may also be totally wrong and got him mixed up with someone else.....memory lapses with age....

7. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

give me details, i might be able to track him down on his wherabouts..pm me his mobile and i wll give u his hse address... hahahh and his current location..

cheers

8. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

sometime ppl think they can getaway with it, but its a matter of principal... XXX told me this during TT in sedap.... no go means refund pls...hahah

with the help of technolgy, i m able to track for you his location.

thanks

9. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

i only need his mobile number... and the rest pls leave it to me.... and i mean it..

10. flash

flash Club Guest

Ai yooo, not in the forum lor. If he reads this, he will turn off his hp, then you might not be able to track him.... are you working for a mobile service provider????:cool:

11. Bailey

Bailey Club Guest

DD , im sorry to hear tis thing can happen, fren fren sumore

Msport-525i, waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh i didnt know tat u r fr Bahagian Perisikan

12. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

i m the provider...its ok if he off it too....cos it doesnt really matter if the phone is off.

13. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

bang bailey, cari makan ma..... apa apa pun boleh, malaysia boleh ma....

14. fabianyee

fabianyee Founding Member

Msport, u scaring me liao.. cos u have my phone number... :p

15. affan66

affan66 Founding Member

i've been to his house before to pick up my Angel Eyes. Seems to be an okay guy. However, my CCFL Angel Eyes is dead on one side and getting a replacement of the ballast is a pain in the A$$. :( I don't have much free time nowadays to go to PJ to get a replacement.

16. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

nola.... i wont do anything to nice ppl one la....

17. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

but on the other hand you too have my full details....in my forms... hmmm i should be more worried man.

Hhhaahhahah

18. mnk

mnk Club Guest

bro Msport?? can help me aah?? can find out where my GF staying?? :)
    i'll PM u her number... shhhhhhh (dont tell anyone yer??)

19. Msport-525i

Msport-525i Club Guest

its your gf what...why u dont knwo where she stays meh,,,,

20. fabianyee

fabianyee Founding Member

GF may not mean Girlfriend...

Anyway, let's get back to the topic.... If any of u are close and in contact with DanPromote, please let him know about this complaint. I'm sure things can be resolved... However, if he still refused to surface, then his credibility would down even further...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.