gendong's Recent Activity

1. gendong replied to the thread Run Flat to Non Run Flat tyres experience.

Stark difference. Much more comfortable ride, and much quieter. Also friendlier in the pocket. Much more choice of tires

Aug 24, 2019 at 8:50 AM
  2. gendong replied to the thread Newbie LANDING.

Yes. BMW Authorised SC. Mileage can be changed onboard the car, but they cant alter the one that is stored in the BMW database (since...

Aug 24, 2019 at 8:48 AM
  3. gendong replied to the thread Newbie LANDING.

Go to Authorised Service Center (Auto Bavaria), and they can do that for you. They can access the info from the origin country. You...

Aug 23, 2019 at 8:23 PM
  4. gendong liked tenno's post in the thread Recommended Workshop around Kuantan.

i went 2 workshop last time. 1 was Best Speed at Bt 3 Jln Gambang. But now closed already. Dont know where it moved. The other one was...

Aug 21, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  5. gendong replied to the thread F10 Android ID7 Screen.

have to share good stuff maaa.... sharing is caring....

Aug 21, 2019 at 9:59 AM
  6. gendong liked F10 CREW's post in the thread F10 Android ID7 Screen.

Hi Gendong, you just made me Android ambassador. hahaha. I have replied him accordingly.

Aug 21, 2019 at 9:57 AM
  7. gendong replied to the thread F10 Bang & Olufsen Retractable Center Speaker.

very fast u want the HK amp.... hehehe..... considering that too.... hahaha

Aug 21, 2019 at 9:57 AM
  8. gendong replied to the thread F10 Android ID7 Screen.

u might want to PM bro F10 Crew on this, as he changed his.... or refer here...

Aug 20, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  9. gendong replied to the thread F10 Bang & Olufsen Retractable Center Speaker.

would think that its a direct swap with the stock ones. Perhaps u might want to upgrade the amp too, to fully realize the speaker's true...

Aug 20, 2019 at 9:59 AM