X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ecc0 View Post
    ..actually, after testing this boy, I realized that its not forgiving at all, as it was E85, so I think ill do just that..heck, I could easy start from 2nd gear..its really freaky strong..

@Papa Ramsing
    hehehehe...of courseeee, we are just 100 meters away
    OK. Hope can meet U on level II course at the end of the year because I will come again if manage to secure a place.

Comment

Z4 M coupe. . . One of my all time favourite. . . . Very very nice car indeed. . . .

Comment

Awesome beast dude !! When can we touch it ?
        ///M @ DieCastNEX

http://www.facebook.com/diecastnex

Comment

Originally posted by ansonsoo View Post
          Awesome beast dude !! When can we touch it ?
          ..i hope i can join some of the gatherings with my 'bad boy'.. hehehe .. actually I do not know how that works..is it gatherings for M's isolated or? So far I was attending gatherings where all non M folks was, so im not sure is that some kind of rule or what ??
          sigpic
          R 135
          └┼┼┤

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Comment

Originally posted by Ecc0 View Post
            ..i hope i can join some of the gatherings with my 'bad boy'.. hehehe .. actually I do not know how that works..is it gatherings for M's isolated or? So far I was attending gatherings where all non M folks was, so im not sure is that some kind of rule or what ??
            We join all kinds tt bro.. Just sometime non official with few ppl tt only, not isolated or hiding..
            ///M @ DieCastNEX

http://www.facebook.com/diecastnex

Comment

Working...
            X