Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What is the best brand for radiator coolant ???? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is the best brand for radiator coolant ????

    hello guys .... After having a few problems with the radiator, finally my old E34 is now smiling and back to normal as usual as the engine is running smooth and silent like before...but would like to know what is the best radiator coolant brand is recommended..??

  • #2
    Really looking for the best one?

    This one: Evans NPG+ waterless coolant

    http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forum...erless-coolant
    FS: DVD/GPS headunit for BMW E46 E38 E39 E53 X5 E90 E92

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by yusriyacob View Post
      hello guys .... After having a few problems with the radiator, finally my old E34 is now smiling and back to normal as usual as the engine is running smooth and silent like before...but would like to know what is the best radiator coolant brand is recommended..??
      Actually with our tropical climate, coolant or better known as anti freeze is not really needed.

      What is needed to a chemical to prevent rust formation and also to lubricate the water pump. Coolant actually reduces the ability of water to conduct heat.

      Try water wetter, there are a few brands in the market now, but a little pricey.

      Cheers
      Words of Wisdom by Confucious..

      Virgin just like balloon ... one prick, all gone.
      Man with tool in woman mouth May not necessarily be dentist.
      Couple on 7-day honeymoon make hole weak.
      Schoolboy who play with schoolgirl during wrong period, get caught red-handed.
      Man who go to bed with hard problem wake up with solution in hand.
      Nail on board is not good as screw on bench.
      Too much analysis causes paralysis...

      Comment


      • #4
        Mine is brand Syabas only...cheap cheap (tapwater)

        ////////////////////The journey of my Aegean\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

        ========BMW E39 E38 E53 Instrument Cluster MID Repair========

        Comment


        • #5
          nasa coolant, the best money can afford... i use 3 cans for my cooling system.. colour - bright green dye....

          Comment


          • #6
            been using mitsubishi coolant - so far no probs

            been reading on the evans zero pressure waterless coolant. one question, if it works at zero pressure, do we need to mod the radiator cap ?

            Comment


            • #7
              been using water wetter from REDLINE ...rm50 for a bottle and you'll need 2 or 3 ...and fill up with RO water only ..

              staying away from TAP water .....
              Nothing is REAL , you only Watch

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ICEMAN 13 View Post
                been using water wetter from REDLINE ...rm50 for a bottle and you'll need 2 or 3 ...and fill up with RO water only ..

                staying away from TAP water .....
                I've been using BMW original coolant and I need to change mine soon too. So 3 bottles of Redline water wetter right? I tot fill up with distilled water?

                E46
                318ci | E83 2.5
                Past : E36 328i
                Crymson is also Crimson in other car forum

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ALBundy View Post
                  Actually with our tropical climate, coolant or better known as anti freeze is not really needed.

                  What is needed to a chemical to prevent rust formation and also to lubricate the water pump. Coolant actually reduces the ability of water to conduct heat.

                  Try water wetter, there are a few brands in the market now, but a little pricey.

                  Cheers

                  Thank you so much bro

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ICEMAN 13 View Post
                    been using water wetter from REDLINE ...rm50 for a bottle and you'll need 2 or 3 ...and fill up with RO water only ..

                    staying away from TAP water .....
                    I say man the instruction says 1bottle good for 20 quarts of water...my 34 tank max is 10 liters...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I tried water wetter in my E34 in the past for a couple of years. Makes no difference for my driving I'm using BMW orig coolant now which requires no diluting.

                      Agree with Al, we just need corrosion protection, not anti-freeze.

                      By the way is water wetter compatible with newer magnesium alloy engine?
                      Sachs Sport + Bilstein (F4-B46-1486-H1; F4-P36-3018-H0)
                      Beru Ultra-X
                      Pagid
                      Q8

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ICEMAN 13 View Post
                        been using water wetter from REDLINE ...rm50 for a bottle and you'll need 2 or 3 ...and fill up with RO water only ..

                        staying away from TAP water .....
                        Bro, I agree with not using TAP water but RO water is a -ve charged water, I stop using RO years ago, distilled water is fine.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yah...........i also use distilled water, mix with bmw coolant hehehe, ask my friend working in laboratory...1 month for 1 bottle of distilled water hehehe

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What about the water from aircond condensation that the compressor will drip drip out (home unit) Can use that water also, my home unit usually collects about 1 bucket everyday of usage.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by haywire View Post
                              Mine is brand Syabas only...cheap cheap (tapwater)
                              Yeah I too by from Syabas from the H2O range. Works great and real cheap.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              adana escort mersin escort konya escort
                              ankara travesti travesti izmir
                              create gmail account gmail sign in gmail register gmail recovery gmail password recovery www.gmail.com