X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceteh View Post
    xosix, which SA you will be getting your ride from? maybe can share the experience to us the future future potential buyer ... hehe
    I book the f30 at bmw tun razak...but the SA like to push me to get the car asap, but then i told him, will give the decision after test drive... Cuz i got no idea which one to take..but thinking of diesel...

Comment

Originally posted by xosix View Post
      I book the f30 at bmw tun razak...but the SA like to push me to get the car asap, but then i told him, will give the decision after test drive... Cuz i got no idea which one to take..but thinking of diesel...
      The SA probably banking on your confirmation to fulfill that sales quota... haha....
      Don't give in.... It's your money you're paying for the car, not his/hers...
      I don't drive fast cars, I just drive cars fast.

1990 E30 318i(s)
      M42B18

Comment

Originally posted by fabianyee View Post
        The SA probably banking on your confirmation to fulfill that sales quota... haha....
        Don't give in.... It's your money you're paying for the car, not his/hers...
        yeah, thats why he rush... the best part, when i told him that will give answer after test drive, he told me, "later all call sold out, ppl are crazy over this car, we got very limited units." i reply, this car finish, i go other showroom and this car will be in showroom at least 5 years, so no rush.. then he silent.. hahahhaha... .

planning to get it after april, cuz waiting for plate no " www "..

Comment

Originally posted by xosix View Post
          yeah, thats why he rush... the best part, when i told him that will give answer after test drive, he told me, "later all call sold out, ppl are crazy over this car, we got very limited units." i reply, this car finish, i go other showroom and this car will be in showroom at least 5 years, so no rush.. then he silent.. hahahhaha... .

planning to get it after april, cuz waiting for plate no " www "..
          Good one bor, they thought this is lelong at pasar malam ke ....

Another aspect on the 320d is our local fuel. I know the engine is tuned to suit the "good" fuel quality, and a filter has been removed, but is there really no impact?

Comment

Good one bor, they thought this is lelong at pasar malam ke ....

Another aspect on the 320d is our local fuel. I know the engine is tuned to suit the "good" fuel quality, and a filter has been removed, but is there really no impact?
            So far I m using 320d for over 2 years already and about 80k km without any problems. I think the engine run excelent with our euro2 diesel. Some say yr piston will koyak la...injector koyakla ... sulfur will makan engine block. I think all these are crap. now its already 12k km since the last service and my engine oil is still maximum. Our engine is built more robust than petrol engine. If i want to change to F30 i think i will go for 320d but the 328 looks real tempting also. If the price diffrence is like 325, I will definately fo for 320d.

Comment

Originally posted by supersonic View Post
              So far I m using 320d for over 2 years already and about 80k km without any problems. I think the engine run excelent with our euro2 diesel. Some say yr piston will koyak la...injector koyakla ... sulfur will makan engine block. I think all these are crap. now its already 12k km since the last service and my engine oil is still maximum. Our engine is built more robust than petrol engine. If i want to change to F30 i think i will go for 320d but the 328 looks real tempting also. If the price diffrence is like 325, I will definately fo for 320d.
              Cool ... thanks bro for your feedback ... yup, eyeing F30 320d too come 2014 when our local diesel confirm comply with Euro 4 that will be ideal

Comment

Cool ... thanks bro for your feedback ... yup, eyeing F30 320d too come 2014 when our local diesel confirm comply with Euro 4 that will be ideal
                Life is short bro...we might not be around in 2014...get the 320d or the 328i now!!!

Comment

Cant go wrong with both units, diesel or petrol. Since petrol prices is relatively distorted in Malaysia, the 328 seems to be a good choice if you are willing to pay for the difference, maybe around 50-70k (speculating).
                  Words of Wisdom by Confucious..

Virgin just like balloon ... one prick, all gone.
                  Man with tool in woman mouth May not necessarily be dentist.
                  Couple on 7-day honeymoon make hole weak.
                  Schoolboy who play with schoolgirl during wrong period, get caught red-handed.
                  Man who go to bed with hard problem wake up with solution in hand.
                  Nail on board is not good as screw on bench.
                  Too much analysis causes paralysis...

Comment

12k km since last service? Why not service and change oil sooner? Under BSRI, can change oil free when OBC shows under 5k to the next oil change. No need to wait. Mine change at about 8k to 9k after the last oil change. Don't wait. Good to change oil more often.

Comment

Originally posted by docrayboy View Post
                      Life is short bro...we might not be around in 2014...get the 320d or the 328i now!!!
                      Doc... always the devil here :-)

Ha ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Kht View Post
                        12k km since last service? Why not service and change oil sooner? Under BSRI, can change oil free when OBC shows under 5k to the next oil change. No need to wait. Mine change at about 8k to 9k after the last oil change. Don't wait. Good to change oil more often.
                        Hi Kht, my bsri is over already. Anyway i normally service between 10-12k km interval. I probably will send next week if i am free.

Comment

Originally posted by ALBundy View Post
                          Cant go wrong with both units, diesel or petrol. Since petrol prices is relatively distorted in Malaysia, the 328 seems to be a good choice if you are willing to pay for the difference, maybe around 50-70k (speculating).
                          Agreed with u AlBundy. Both are good units. But if we follow uk benchmark, value wise 328 is only 1k pound more than 320d...abot rm5k more. Still 320d sells better there.

So ..over here are we willing to fork out 50 to 70k more for a 328??? That will be for the buyer to decide based on his liking of the 328 and perception of 320d. I think fuel prices are the key factor why people go for diesel in uk. 300km per tank extra mileage is a great saving.

Comment

Agreed with u AlBundy. Both are good units. But if we follow uk benchmark, value wise 328 is only 1k pound more than 320d...abot rm5k more. Still 320d sells better there.

So ..over here are we willing to fork out 50 to 70k more for a 328??? That will be for the buyer to decide based on his liking of the 328 and perception of 320d. I think fuel prices are the key factor why people go for diesel in uk. 300km per tank extra mileage is a great saving.
                            IMO, generally I would tend to think that 328i will price higher than 320d on basis of accessories and options alone... but most probably be lower than RM310k for those non M-Sports model.

Later on... if the M-Sports model comes out for 328i... probably the pricing will be somewhere along RM319k that we are looking now.. Anything higher would croach into 5 series F10 category..

Comment

Hi,

Anyone has get hold of the 320d & 328i spec sheet ? Maybe from the specification, we can decide whether the RM50k is worth for those so called accessories.

Comment

The Star advert today about test drive session (by Auto Bavaria) at Oasis Damansara next weekend kinda of indicated that two Lines will be introduced: Sport and Luxury.

Comment

Working...
                                X