Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Which one more problematic e90 325: LCI or pre? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which one more problematic e90 325: LCI or pre?

    Saw a few nice 323 LCI that is 2009 asking abt 180k n 2007 325msport asking 170k. Obviously the 2007 is pre. Wondering which one is more ownerfriendly? Is it too early to tell for the LCI?

  • #2
    Originally posted by gamenoob View Post
    Saw a few nice 323 LCI that is 2009 asking abt 180k n 2007 325msport asking 170k. Obviously the 2007 is pre. Wondering which one is more ownerfriendly? Is it too early to tell for the LCI?
    I don't have any problem with my E90 325i 2006 except for the alternator which is due to age. For 10k difference, I think you should go with the LCI, technologically more advance and better resale value.

    Owner friendly? Yes it is, handle like a champ. I still believe that if you take care of it nicely, fix anything that went wrong asap, it should be okay and won't tear up your wallet.

    Cheers.

    Comment


    • #3
      The 323i LCI has a much more updated look, Interior also different.
      I would take the LCI over the M sport in this sense.

      Comment


      • #4
        provided M sport suspension, handling and more torque is not your top priority.

        Comment


        • #5
          The MSport and the 323i is a totally different car when it comes to pick up, top speed and most obvious would be the handling, not to mention the full MSport trim which includes a thicker steering and air cushion waist support. Of course, both also no active steering.. MSport no active steering because to make the car more feel while the 323i no active steering because cut cost..

          Comparing the LCI and Pre-LCI, more than apart from the head and tail lights, and the gearbox, iDrive, all other components are identical.

          MSport is purpose built for hardcore rempit kaki while the 323i are for the Merc convert i.e. emphasize on luxury and comfort, not handling. Which one is you?!

          ♥ 2007 E90 N46B20 Black Sapphire ♥ Style 158 225/45R17 EuFori@/N8000 ♥ BMW Performance Strut Bar ♥ Aluminium Pedals ♥ CF Wrapped Gurney Flap ♥ Cadmus Sunshade ♥

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by astroboy View Post
            MSport is purpose built for hardcore rempit kaki while the 323i are for the Merc convert i.e. emphasize on luxury and comfort, not handling. Which one is you?!
            You have to drive the two back to back to really appreciate one or the other. I for one don't mind the non M-Sport suspension once in awhile but the skinny steering is a huge disappointment after the nice, grippy, chunky M-Sport steering.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gameover View Post
              You have to drive the two back to back to really appreciate one or the other. I for one don't mind the non M-Sport suspension once in awhile but the skinny steering is a huge disappointment after the nice, grippy, chunky M-Sport steering.
              Yes bro, Mon~Thurs 323i, weekends 325i MSport!!!

              ♥ 2007 E90 N46B20 Black Sapphire ♥ Style 158 225/45R17 EuFori@/N8000 ♥ BMW Performance Strut Bar ♥ Aluminium Pedals ♥ CF Wrapped Gurney Flap ♥ Cadmus Sunshade ♥

              Comment


              • #8
                So kind of AB elaborating it more for better understanding... hehehe


                Originally posted by astroboy View Post
                The MSport and the 323i is a totally different car when it comes to pick up, top speed and most obvious would be the handling, not to mention the full MSport trim which includes a thicker steering and air cushion waist support. Of course, both also no active steering.. MSport no active steering because to make the car more feel while the 323i no active steering because cut cost..

                Comparing the LCI and Pre-LCI, more than apart from the head and tail lights, and the gearbox, iDrive, all other components are identical.

                MSport is purpose built for hardcore rempit kaki while the 323i are for the Merc convert i.e. emphasize on luxury and comfort, not handling. Which one is you?!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by astroboy View Post
                  Yes bro, Mon~Thurs 323i, weekends 325i MSport!!!
                  I think the best is Mon- Thursday 323i For business. Friday night to Sunday- 320D M sport for the town rempit!!!


                  HEHEHEH

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X
                  adana escort mersin escort konya escort
                  ankara travesti travesti izmir
                  create gmail account gmail sign in gmail register gmail recovery gmail password recovery www.gmail.com