Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Good honest workshop in Kuantan Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good honest workshop in Kuantan

    any one can recommend any workshop in kuantan ? alien to this part of the world.

    tq.
    OX===[][]===OO

    '83 e30 m20b20
    '90 e34 m20b20
    deEp DIsh iS mY GaME

  • #2
    nama dia osman nama workshop cat tak ingat tapi kat area shahputra, :P
    http://alekcat.wordpress.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat7766/

    Comment


    • #3
      asas maju motor kuantan

      Originally posted by skinhead View Post
      any one can recommend any workshop in kuantan ? alien to this part of the world.

      tq.
      Goodday, kat kuantan all continental owner can refer to Asas Maju Motor, Semambu. Saya rasa ni lah satu2 nye workshop melayu yg honest dan profesional. Call Azman 0129882777. Partner dia pakai E60 525i. Bengkel depa ni memang capable dan experience utk bmw especially E46. Dah banyak kes kete recond yg dia setle. Paling latest saya visit workshop dia last month, depa tengah repair enjin X5! Dah 6 tahun saya refer semua kete2 saya kat depa.
      Last edited by CCE185; 15-06-2009, 05:16 PM.
      Capt.M

      Comment


      • #4
        Any other reputable workshops for BMWs other than those 2 mentioned above? Thanks!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CCE185 View Post
          Goodday, kat kuantan all continental owner can refer to Asas Maju Motor, Semambu. Saya rasa ni lah satu2 nye workshop melayu yg honest dan profesional. Call Azman 0129882777. Partner dia pakai E60 525i. Bengkel depa ni memang capable dan experience utk bmw especially E46. Dah banyak kes kete recond yg dia setle. Paling latest saya visit workshop dia last month, depa tengah repair enjin X5! Dah 6 tahun saya refer semua kete2 saya kat depa.
          Bro CCE185, many thanks for the info since I am also looking for a good one in Ktn. Do you know any good tyre shop for E60 balancing?

          Comment


          • #6
            BMW's Repair Shop In Kuantan

            Originally posted by DolCeAddicT View Post
            Any other reputable workshops for BMWs other than those 2 mentioned above? Thanks!

            Can try this workshop oso.. cant remember name but its near Alliance's bank at Jalan Beserah.. looks for Along, his number 0139584485.. I've send my E30 severaltime and very satisfied with his work and charge..

            Comment


            • #7
              I have been to all these workshops in Kuantan (including mentioned above)
              1. ZMZ - EN Osman (Abg Man) Indera Mahkota area 095082900
              2. Asas Maju - Azman Semambu 095666067
              3, Ong B & S Auto Klinik (BOSCH agent) - Semambu 0169238008

              Hope this will help.
              "Once a bimmer, a bimmer forever"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by noy_bimmer View Post
                I have been to all these workshops in Kuantan (including mentioned above)
                1. ZMZ - EN Osman (Abg Man) Indera Mahkota area 095082900
                2. Asas Maju - Azman Semambu 095666067
                3, Ong B & S Auto Klinik (BOSCH agent) - Semambu 0169238008

                Hope this will help.
                Bro, overall which one do you recommend? can do computer resetting/remapping just like AB?
                reasonably charge? do they allow to use own choice lubricant? Thanking you in advance.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes, they can do resetting and also fault code reading.
                  You can bring your own lub, no problem.
                  Price wise, from my experience, ZMZ cheapest,
                  Asas Maju actually ALFA expert but can do other continentals as well.
                  "Once a bimmer, a bimmer forever"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by noy_bimmer View Post
                    Yes, they can do resetting and also fault code reading.
                    You can bring your own lub, no problem.
                    Price wise, from my experience, ZMZ cheapest,
                    Asas Maju actually ALFA expert but can do other continentals as well.
                    yap! ZMZ cheapest, :P
                    http://alekcat.wordpress.com/
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat7766/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Try this guy, Man 012-9828000. Indera Mahkota area. Pretty honest, won't change parts if its still ok. Forgot the shop's name, already sent to his shop twice though

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      adana escort mersin escort konya escort
                      ankara travesti travesti izmir
                      create gmail account gmail sign in gmail register gmail recovery gmail password recovery www.gmail.com