Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
good place in kl or selangor 2 do car paint job... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • good place in kl or selangor 2 do car paint job...

    im planning to spray my car with a new colour...can anyone tell me a good place to do the paint job..???

    i was reading this article in the newspaper regarding this place in pj where they specialised in sraying cars..what intrigued me about this place is their technology in spraying the car...after finishing spraying the car with the new colour they will spray a special layer of chemical which protect the paint from scratches, acid etching and heavy oxidation...rain

    anyone heard of this place before??? i lost the article....and could not remember the name of the place..but i am sure that the place is somewhere in pj......planning to spray my car at this place????

  • #2
    Your topic has been towed to the appropriate section, in the future please refer to the main forum page for guidance.
    There will be a link from the original place of posting leading to the new place (This states the approriate place).
    If this thread is a tech question and if you are not sure which catergory to post under, please post under general tech.
    If this thread is a 'FS or WTB' then post in the classifieds.


    Thank You

    -The Moderator
    You want to make power and torque from a NA engine go and learn about VE.

    Comment


    • #3
      There are many good spray paint shop around. All depends on where is convenient to you and also the price range you are comfortable with.

      There is a shop off Jalan Cheras (near Jaya Jusco Maluri), charges RM4,000 for spraying the SAME colour, but the new paint is damn thick & hard. Kevster30 knows, coz he had a hard time polishing the car :P

      I resprayed my E34 in Desa Tun Razak, very good workmanship. How to tell if the shop has good workmansahip? See if the boss is old with white hair - coz they do it the old school way with no shortcuts! Anyone that can promise you can take the car back in one week most likely won't be giving you the best quality. Best let them do it slow. FYI, my E34 took 2 weeks to respray same colour.
      .

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by OSFlanker@Feb 8 2006, 03:32 AM
        There is a shop off Jalan Cheras (near Jaya Jusco Maluri), charges RM4,000 for spraying the SAME colour, but the new paint is damn thick & hard. Kevster30 knows, coz he had a hard time polishing the car :P
        i was told the 'special paint' is softer, but durable.. hence it can withstand sandblasts and stonechips.. not too expensive.. front bumper rm280..
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by chillselalu@Feb 8 2006, 04:41 AM
          im planning to spray my car with a new colour...can anyone tell me a good place to do the paint job..???

          i was reading this article in the newspaper regarding this place in pj where they specialised in sraying cars..what intrigued me about this place is their technology in spraying the car...after finishing spraying the car with the new colour they will spray a special layer of chemical which protect the paint from scratches, acid etching and heavy oxidation...rain

          anyone heard of this place before??? i lost the article....and could not remember the name of the place..but i am sure that the place is somewhere in pj......planning to spray my car at this place????
          maybe u can visit yen fatt car spraying in kg. baru subang (old airport). let the boss explain to u. they seems to be very professional. i see alot of their ads in motortrader and extremekar.

          Comment


          • #6
            Sprayed my previous ride at ProGarage...near IKEA. One of the best jobs I've seen.
            In a Day, when you don't come across any problems, you can be sure that you are travelling in a wrong path.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jeffreyewe@Feb 9 2006, 12:50 AM
              Sprayed my previous ride at ProGarage...near IKEA. One of the best jobs I've seen.
              Is this the spray shop across the LDP from Ikea???Near the Petronas station and the new MOFAZ building???

              Comment


              • #8
                buddy,

                no its inside one of ajoining roads going towards Kota Damansara. can't tell u exactly where by explaining here ... but u can ask kevster he knows the place well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ludavic@Feb 10 2006, 09:51 AM
                  buddy,

                  no its inside one of ajoining roads going towards Kota Damansara. can't tell u exactly where by explaining here ... but u can ask kevster he knows the place well.
                  thanks for the info mate I think I roughly know where it is already.

                  Cheers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i'm planning to put new paint on my car too, circa next week.

                    Heard there is a shop in Batu Caves (Bolton Industrial) that does work for AB. I am looking at Alpina White for the color. Strip to the metal job.

                    Anybody got jalan on good shops around the Ampang/Gombak area? I need to find a place that is near home so that I can monitor the progress on a daily basis macam itu Apoo buat the other day but Subang is too far.

                    Thanks.
                    Alpine White E60 525i M-Sport / Alpine White F10 520D

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by buddy+Feb 9 2006, 04:29 PM-->
                      QUOTE (buddy @ Feb 9 2006, 04:29 PM)
                      In a Day, when you don't come across any problems, you can be sure that you are travelling in a wrong path.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by chillselalu@Feb 8 2006, 04:41 AM
                        im planning to spray my car with a new colour...can anyone tell me a good place to do the paint job..???

                        i was reading this article in the newspaper regarding this place in pj where they specialised in sraying cars..what intrigued me about this place is their technology in spraying the car...after finishing spraying the car with the new colour they will spray a special layer of chemical which protect the paint from scratches, acid etching and heavy oxidation...rain

                        anyone heard of this place before??? i lost the article....and could not remember the name of the place..but i am sure that the place is somewhere in pj......planning to spray my car at this place????
                        chillselalu,

                        is it the guy in penchala that came out in the the star on wednesday? he uses dupont paint but nothing of the protection thing in the article ... tell me if u find the other guy

                        pm if u need the details of this guy tat i got...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jeffreyewe+Feb 10 2006, 10:44 AM-->
                          QUOTE (jeffreyewe @ Feb 10 2006, 10:44 AM)
                          Originally posted by buddy@Feb 9 2006, 04:29 PM

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Has anyone tried Ultratune in Glenmarie?



                            http://web.mac.com/scin/iWeb/Site/scinysnaps.html

                            I WILL NEVER BUY A PROTON!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              u want to paint the door or window ???
                              TURBO by Garrett

                              Comment

                              • Working...
                                X
                                adana escort mersin escort konya escort